Holidays to Japan
Please contact us by e-mail or
telephone for more details about the tours
described in this
Holidays to Japan - As one of the earliest tour operators in the UK providing tours to this country, we are familiar with the true diversity of cultures and scenic attractions of the country. All tours are small group tours, well-paced and tailored to provide the magical and ultimate experience for our travellers, to capture the true beauty of this country. Click here - enter home page
Holidays to Japan
- we are offering magical tours for all your travel needs and other Far East countries. Provides service like no other, we give meaning for your travels, aiming create memories and satisfaction. We advise on and organise individual, group and business travel. As a British based tour operator, when you choose our company you have the full financial protection offered by a holder of the Air Travel Organisers License. For more click here.
Flights As agent of many airline consolidators, we can obtain flights in various class, with reputable airlines such as BA, Virgin, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Finnair etc. We will book airline ticket according availability unless you specify at the booking stage. We can also provide land-only tours if you prefer organise your own flights and save airmiles.
Your Accommodation for this tour Carefully selected quality accommodations in ideal locations, with upgrade to deluxe level available.
Your Meals Breakfast at hotel can be booked in advance at £13 per person per day. Alternatively, there are many places around the hotels that you can buy meals from.
Other fact of our tour arrangement Upon arrival at the Airport, you will be met by our assistant and direct to the limousine bus terminal. For each day of your itinerary (excluding fee time), you will be met by English speaking guides at your hotel for escorted tour. In Tokyo and Kyoto, and MT Fuji tour they are seat in coach . Small group private guided tour in Mt. Koya & Osaka. An opportunity to see all the main sites in this country including a once in a life time experience to stay in a Buddhist Temple on the sacred MT Koya. You will stay as guests of the monks from the Shingon sect of Buddhism, founded by the Great Kukai, who established an ashram at MT Koya 1,200 years ago. Depart for Osaka airport by airport bus. Nijo Castle (Kyoto) is closed (Tue in Jul & Aug), therefore if your tour falls on these dates, we will visit Ryoanji Temple instead. Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on weekends and national days, we will visit Kitano Tenmangu, or Ryoanji Temple instead.
Other fact of our tour arrangement Seat in coach tour. Small group private tour in Kyushu with some public transportation involved. You will also travel by flight and train.
Magical Japan operates with top quality tour guide service. We are one of the very few operators investigated and promoting Kyushu Island.
Nijo Castle (Kyoto) is closed (Tue in Jul & Aug), therefore if your tour falls on these dates, we will visit Ryoanji Temple instead. Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on weekends and national days, we will visit Kitano Tenmangu, or Ryoanji Temple instead.
MT Aso summit is occasionally unaccessable due to adverse atmospheric conditions, however on these occasional we will visit the attractive grass covered volcanic MT Komezuka instead.
Suitable for all age travellers, in particular for people who love land of nature and the indulgence in hot spring spas.
Price Includes (The prices shown above are 'per person')
- All flights including airport tax. We can also arrange your local airport departure from £50. Please enquire at the time of your booking.
- Airport/hotel transfers.
- Sightseeing tours by professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Selections of quality accommodation in well furnished hotel rooms with private facilities.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Free luggage transfer from hotelhotel between Tokyo & Kyoto.